The Idaho Environmental Coalition recognizes its role as a contributing partner in the community it serves. This policy outlines guidelines and procedures to help facilitate IEC’s response to the many requests for charitable donations, event sponsorships, and in-kind requests received annually from the surrounding communities. This policy establishes processes and controls to ensure donations are carried out with fairness and due diligence and are reflective of IEC’s values and mission.
Requests for sponsorships, donations or assistance must be submitted in writing using the Community Sponsorship/Donation Request Form found below,
Preference is given to projects related to the following:
- Regional Education
- STEM Education
- Economic Growth
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Health and Welfare
- Civic and Community Events
- Arts and Cultural Efforts
- Individuals, including persons who are seeking financial support for their individual participation in a fundraising effort or event.
- Individuals requesting funds for their private use – regardless of the intent of need.
- Political causes or candidates
- Athletic teams and athletic fundraising events or private school.